As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
Re:DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
Hey there MK7 !

Got the template up and running on my LegacyLemur [anyone interested in the stretched version of this nice mangling_juggling tool? .....shit....in Classic mode!! ]

Anyway....i'm starting really right now to test all the functions/buttons...let you know!
But, is there a way to let MD to send a sort of snapshot of its Tracks' settings?

So Lemur immediately knows where to point all the Pads and Faders on the touchscreen.

Last two words....congratulations a lot for your programming...i wish i could 1/10th of yours...(do you do lessons =) ?)

Do you know Antonio Blanca?

P.S.
is for the example's sake allowed to use FUNCT+CLASSIC to reload?
CheerZ
d^_^b
  The topic has been locked.
MK7
Killer Beez
Re:DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
btw, I have a version 1.1 in the pipe enhanced workflow, especially regarding auto mode (incl. changing track focus in the MD), and MIDI input. however, I'm going to test the workflow for a while and think about it to avoid update spamming..
MK7
Killer Beez
Sysex Question ** DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
I'm currently working on bidirectional communication between Lemur and Machinedrum. Sending track selections from Lemur to Machinedrum works quite well (this makes the workflow much more comfortable), parameter changes are easy to be implemented in a bidirectional way, but I don't understand how a transmission of track selections from Machinedrum to Lemur works. In the manual, there are 3 relevant sysex commands: Sysex status request, Sysex set status, Sysex status receive. For the other way round (Lemur -> MD), I use Sysex set status. Does the MD only communicate track changes upon request, not in case of a change?
Chain Chomp
MD uw
Octatrack
Monomachine mkII +Drive
Re:Sysex Question ** DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
Hope it Will be implemented! The template is fucking funny...
Chain Chomp
Re:Sysex Question ** DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
MK7 wrote:
Does the MD only communicate track changes upon request, not in case of a change?

yes! you gotta ask it.
MK7
Killer Beez
beta testers? DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
the new version is almost done and has some nice new algorithms under the surface, for instance, smoother handling (no parameter jumps) whe pages or track selections are changed. however, these more complex implementations increase the risk of bugs. would any of you guys like to do some testing before I post the new version in this forum? please send me a pm.

i think the new version kicks ass, but maybe i'm just biased

@sicjik: Such a kit request would be nice but seems impossible due to a vector-length restriction.

@void: thx for the info. now i take incoming cc information as an indicator about the track from which it has been sent.
MK7
Killer Beez
Re:beta testers? DL // Machinedrum Morphor for iPad Lemur 11 Years ago
Test run of the new version, which is capable of much smoother automations:

https://soundcloud.com/marc-und-moritz/10-04-13-another-lemur

Every instrument follows its own route. For instance, when you tweak the pitch of one instrument up, deselect it, tweak the pitch of another instrument down, select both instruments and jump to a scene with medium pitch, they converge to medium pitch, but one instrument starting from high pitch, the other from low pitch (different morphing directions).
Goomba
Wicked sounds you have there. I'll be glad to help testing the new template. Parameter morphing sounds great!
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
I think I am gonna purchase iLemur and give this ace sounding template a whirl... just wondering if anyone has tested this with a midi merger for running external clock/program change messages from OT into MD or something along those lines at same time as Morphor? Guess if not i may have to jump in deep end anyhow .
MK7
Killer Beez
I combine it with clock from A4, bidirectional midi (sending midi from MD to Lemur), and a midi controller additionally sending data to Lemur, via usb hub plus merger plus splitter because the MD also controls a MBase, works fine.
Go to top Post Reply